BOSTON (CBS) – On Thursday morning Fred Toucher and Jon Wallach squared off in an extreme game of over/under and a friendly wager between them was made.
Rich read off various topics and it was up to Fred and Jon to guess the over/under. If Fred lost he agreed to do the headlines Friday morning for Gresh & Zo in the 10am hour, and if Wallach lost he agreed to perform an entire segment by himself on a topic of their choice.
Some of the over/under questions were:
– The number of Magic Johnson’s previous 30 tweets ending in an exclamation point
– The number of shoutouts by Pitbull in the first 30 seconds of his new song
– The amount of pictures Andy Gresh has tweeted on his trip to Maui
Long story short Wallach lost and he had to pay his bet Friday morning.
The topic Fred and Rich chose Wallach to cover? Picking up chicks.
The guys left the studio entirely, leaving the Wall-man completely alone, and couldn’t help but laugh in the other room as he struggled to make it through.
Wallach gave some very questionable advice to say the least, which drew some criticism from his colleagues on Twitter:
Talk to high school girls about homework?—
James Stewart (@IAmJamesStewart) June 27, 2014
Talk to women about homework ????? Dork—
Scott Zolak (@scottzolak) June 27, 2014
Another piece of dating advice Wallach gave was to find women with “common interests,” become their friend and then eventually hope to exit the “friend zone.” Adolfo’s not so sure about that.
If you find yourself in the Friend Zone either be a friend or get out of Dodge!—
Adolfo Gonzalez (@AdolfoGonzalez) June 27, 2014
Listen below to Wallach radio on Eagle 98.5!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- J.B. Smoove Reveals Never-Aired SNL Skit Written For Tom Brady
- Danny Ainge On Toucher & Rich: Celtics ‘Certainly Not Done’ Making Moves After Trade-Less Draft
- Bill Simmons Expresses Celtics Draft Day Disappointment, Discusses Ben Affleck’s Tom Brady Rant
- LeBron James Basically Bashes Kevin Love While Trying To Praise Kevin Love