WORCESTER (CBS) – A Worcester man was arrested on Thursday after troopers found $1 million worth of marijuana in his apartment, according to State Police.
Police are trying to verify the suspect’s true identity, but are currently identifying him as Carlos Martinez, of Worcester.
Last week, police learned the suspect had two separate driver’s licenses under false Social Security numbers.
Police revoked one registration and later located Martinez driving in Worcester. Troopers arrested him and searched his apartment at 188 Massasoit Rd. During the search, police found 1,100 pounds of marijuana.
As police were booking Martinez, a fingerprint scan revealed he had previously used the name Saul Marquez as an alias. However, none of the names the suspect provided are believed to be his real identity.
MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON&
- Warning For Dog Owners: Canine Distemper Spreads In New Hampshire
- Lawrence Teen Due In Court In Killing, Decapitation Of Classmate
- Resource Center At Cambridge City Hall Aims To Help Residents After ‘Devastating’ Fire
- USS Constitution To Mark Pearl Harbor Day With Special Event
- Boston Superintendent Has Message For Students Planning Walkout Over Trump