WORCESTER (CBS) – A Worcester man was arrested on Thursday after troopers found $1 million worth of marijuana in his apartment, according to State Police.
Police are trying to verify the suspect’s true identity, but are currently identifying him as Carlos Martinez, of Worcester.
Last week, police learned the suspect had two separate driver’s licenses under false Social Security numbers.
Police revoked one registration and later located Martinez driving in Worcester. Troopers arrested him and searched his apartment at 188 Massasoit Rd. During the search, police found 1,100 pounds of marijuana.
As police were booking Martinez, a fingerprint scan revealed he had previously used the name Saul Marquez as an alias. However, none of the names the suspect provided are believed to be his real identity.
MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON&
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage: ‘I Don’t Have Mental Issues’
- Mother Convicted Of Withholding Son’s Cancer Meds Released After Guilty Plea
- 2 From Texas Killed In Shuttle Van Crash Near Logan Airport
- Teen Charged With Making Threat Against Pentucket Regional High School
- Librarian Who Lived Simply Left $4 Million Fortune To UNH