WORCESTER (CBS) – A Worcester man was arrested on Thursday after troopers found $1 million worth of marijuana in his apartment, according to State Police.
Police are trying to verify the suspect’s true identity, but are currently identifying him as Carlos Martinez, of Worcester.
Last week, police learned the suspect had two separate driver’s licenses under false Social Security numbers.
Police revoked one registration and later located Martinez driving in Worcester. Troopers arrested him and searched his apartment at 188 Massasoit Rd. During the search, police found 1,100 pounds of marijuana.
As police were booking Martinez, a fingerprint scan revealed he had previously used the name Saul Marquez as an alias. However, none of the names the suspect provided are believed to be his real identity.
MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON&
- $20 Million Found Hidden Inside Box Spring
- Massage Therapist Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Clients
- Denna Laing, Bobby Carpenter Train For Boston Marathon
- Accused Fire Bomber Held On $750K Bail In Attack On Boston Police Cruiser
- Man Accused Of Pulling Fire Alarm At Steelers Hotel Says He’s A Patriots Fan