BOSTON (CBS) — Former NFL veteran and SportsHub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Wednesday afternoons with Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti, they have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. Have you ever been bitten in competition?
9. Black Sports Online Question of the Day: I saw a couple of headlines that I need explaining: “Drake ignores BF warnings, wears Skylar Diggins’ tee on IG.” and “Odom’s wife BF French Montana implies Melo leaving Knicks.” What’s that “BF” thing about?
8. After the playoffs are complete, I now ask you for your real NHL award winners: Hart (MVP), Norris (Defenseman), Vezina (Goalie), Selke (Defensive Forward), and Jack Adams (Coach).
7. Your son has a choice to play soccer or football: which one do you recommend for him? Do you discourage him from either?
6. Give me a player, on the Patriots, who caught your eye at the OTAs and will now be paying closer attention to at training camp.
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “I gotta put u down w/ my man the cable guy he’ll have u right Tony Montana style!!!” Please translate.
4. Of the four general managers in Boston, who do you have the most trust in at their respective drafts?
3. Its Wimbledon time in the world of tennis. Who is your favorite player, man or woman, currently on the circuit?
2. Reports are that Rob Gronkowski and the Pats are targeting Week 1 for his return from a torn ACL suffered last season. In your opinion, is that realistic?
1. Please reset your Wiggy NBA big board: If you had the first overall pick tomorrow night, who would you take?Comments (2)