BOSTON (CBS) – Every night on The Adam Jones Show, Jones and Rich Keefe take a break from the hard-hitting hot sports takes in a lighter segment called Game Of Jones.
1. The first player you’d put in a trade from the Red Sox would be _________.
“The first player I would trade is John Lackey. I’ve never been overly pro-John Lackey, so maybe this is a me vs. Lackey thing. He was bad for three years. I didn’t like it when they signed him originally, but last year he helped win them a World Series. This year he’s picked up right where he left off, but I’d still trade him because I think you can get something for him,” said Jones.
2. Rondo’s next TV appearance will be _________.
“I’m thinking it’ll be a program with Gary Tanguay on Comcast. Something like that. He likes ingratiating himself locally, and nationally on shows like Good Morning America and Numbers Never Lie on ESPN. I think it’ll be local television and something with Comcast this summer after the Celtics hopefully get Kevin Love,” said Jones.
3. The team Shawn Thornton will land on will be ________.
“This probably won’t happen, but it’d be fun if he signed with Montreal. They’ve signed guys in recent years who aren’t afraid to drop the gloves. Maybe they’re trending in that direction. I don’t know that Shawn Thornton would do that to the Bruins fan base. He probably wouldn’t, but to have him on the other side of the rivalry would be interesting,” said Jones.
4. Rex Ryan hides his playbooks in ________.
“I think on a recent Keefer Madness we heard about a guy who was hiding drugs in his belly button. I know Rex has lost a lot of weight, but all due respect I say he hides them in his stomach rolls,” said Jones.
5. Adam Jones, your favorite board game is ____________.
“We had two board games in my apartment in college. One was Connect Four and the other was Guess Who? Great games to sit around and drink to.”
Listen below for the full segment and leave us your answers in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Bruins Announce Preseason Schedule, Highlighted By Trip To Quebec City To Face Canadiens
- Malcolm Butler, Jamie Collins Taking Opposite Approaches To Similar Contract Concerns
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?
- Bertrand: Malcolm Butler Has ‘Zero Leverage’ In Contract Request With Patriots