Celtics Schedule Six Players For Pre-Draft Workouts
BOSTON (CBS) — The Celtics will start private draft workouts next week, with six players already scheduled to come to Boston to show off their talents.
The Celtics will welcome in the following players on June 3, according to ESPN’s Jeff Goodman:
- T.J. Warren, 6-8 forward out of NC State
- Cleanthony Early, 6-8 forward out of Wichita State
- KJ McDaniels, 6-6 forward out of Clemson
- Kyle Anderson, 6-9 guard/forward out of UCLA
– P.J. Hairston, 6-5 guard out of UNC/Texas Legends (NBADL)
- DeAndre Daniels, 6-8 forward out of UConn
Each of the players project to be selected in the middle of the first round and could be candidate for the Celtics to select with the 17th overall pick, aside from Daniels who is a projected second round pick. Boston does not currently own a second round selection in next month’s draft.
This is a very wing-heavy group, a position in which the Celtics have a need on the depth chart.
MORE CELTICS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON