10 Questions With Wiggy: Could You Stomach LeBron On The Celtics?
Buy Celtics Tickets
BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. After LeBron James and Kevin Durant, name the player left in the NBA playoffs who you’d most like to see on the Celtics.
9. Let’s double check that: Would you even want LeBron on the C’s? Could you see yourself rooting for him?
8. Dez Bryant said today he deserves to be among the highest paid receivers in the NFL. Does he? Rank the top five receivers in the NFL.
7. According to Black Sports Online, Jacoby Jones was kicked out of a bar over Memorial Day weekend for being “turnt up.” Where does that expression come from?
6. Give me your NBA champion.
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “Tip betta check him self real quick he don’t want that 2 piece & biscuit from Money Mayweather that’s bad of ya health!!!” Please translate.
4. Aqib Talib said yesterday he’d rather have Peyton Manning over Tom Brady. Your thoughts?
3. Should Jerry Remy keep his job as Red Sox broadcaster?
2. 50 Cent has gotten a lot of play for his horrendous first pitch at the Mets game the other day. What’s your best/worst moment in a ceremonial first pitch? You ever get to do it, Mazz?
1. Who is your NHL champion?
Listen below for the full discussion and leave us your answers in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON