BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. Give me one reason, ahead of all others, why the Bruins lost to Montreal.
9. What was the most important lottery in the history of the NBA? In other words, in what year was winning the ping pong balls most important?
8. Both Boston papers wrote stories this week comparing the throwing motion of Jimmy Garoppolo to that of Tom Brady. That Garoppolo’s throwing coach uses Brady’s motion as the template for all his students. How do you feel about that?
7. Charles Barkley has recently been critical of the quality of women in San Antonio, specifying their weight issues, saying his ass would fit right in down there. In NFL circles, what is known as the worst city for ladies?
6. What did you think of Michael Sam’s attempt to have a reality show, since scrapped, on the Oprah Winfrey Network chronicling his time in the NFL?
5. Wiggy Word on The Street: “U beta get back up on ur game cause i’m gonna school you in a few to see if u up on game LHHATL!!!” Please translate.
4. Who’s the best player in the NHL playoffs right now?
3. What was the worst pick in the history of the NBA lottery?
2. You can keep only one of the following two players: Brad Marchand or Jarome Iginla. Who would you keep and why?
1. If you were representing the Celtics in the NBA lottery, what would you bring for a good luck charm?
Listen below for the full discussion and leave us your answers in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON