BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. Has the Donald Sterling story made the Clippers more dangerous as a postseason team, or will it ultimately have no impact?
9. Marc Andre-Fleury has now pitched two consecutive shutouts versus the Rangers. Can it last? Not necessarily his shutout streak, but his strong play?
8. Former Yankees closer Mariano Rivera said in his new book that he’d take Dustin Pedroia over Robinson Cano: “You don’t see that red-hot passion in [Cano] that you see in most elite players…Nobody plays harder [than Pedroia], gives more, wants to win more. He comes at you hard for 27 outs. It’s a special thing to see…If I have to win one game, I’d have a hard time taking anybody over Dustin Pedroia as my second baseman.” Does he have that right?
7. This is a story we have been following closely on BlackSportsOnline.com. Today’s headline: ‘Paul George Did Not Have Sex With Roy Hibbert’s Lady.’ What are your sources telling you?
6. Other than Tim Thomas and excluding Dennis Seidenberg, if you could take one Bruins player from their 2011 Stanley Cup winning team and put them on this roster, who would it be?
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “I need some snaps on the petro classic from my man MC Eiht add to ya game!!!!” Please translate.
4. At the Kentucky Derby, Tom Brady sported a faux-hawk and arrived in a hot-air balloon, while Wes Welker hit on a race and responded by handing out $100 bills to fans. Please comment on this behavior.
3. Tell me what it was like for you on draft night. Did you think you would be taken? Did you even want to be?
2. What is your least-favorite draft pick of the Bill Belichick era?
1. Other than Tom Brady, what is your favorite draft pick of the Belichick era?
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Three NFL Owners ‘Disappointed’ With Robert Kraft, Though They Make Little Logical Sense
- Who Really Ended Jackie Bradley Jr.’s Hitting Streak?
- Massarotti: Time To Move Buchholz To Bullpen & Other Red Sox Thoughts
- Roger Goodell Pens Letter Committing To Full $30 Million For NIH Concussion Studies
- Has Clay Buchholz Made His Last Start For Red Sox?
- Bradley’s 29-Game Hit Streak Ends, Bogaerts’ Still Alive