10 Questions With Wiggy: Who’s The Worst Playoff Performer You’ve Ever Seen?
BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger moderates the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. If you could take one player off the Canadiens roster and put him on the Bruins, who would it be? Who’d be your second choice?
9. You have alluded many times to the problems of the Indiana Pacers having to do with reports you have read on BlackSportsOnline.com. Please, once and for all, detail these problems and, in your opinion, are they legitimate excuses for poor play?
8. If there is one player on any team remaining in the NHL playoffs that you could put on the Bruins roster, who would it be?
7. If you were the Houston Texans, who’d be your pick? Who is no. 1 on the Wiggy big board?
6. If the Celtics win the draft lottery, who should be their pick? Who is no. 1 on the Wiggy NBA big board?
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “The skreets is on FYA we comin in to the W & getting Turnt up ya feel me!!!” Please translate.
4. Since the San Jose Sharks got off to a 3-0 lead on the Kings, L.A. has outscored San Jose by a 13-4 score and has knotted the series at three games apiece. In those three games, Joe Thornton is 0-0-0 with a minus-4 rating. Who is the worst playoff performer, in any sport, you have ever seen?
3. In the wake of the Michael Pineda pine tar story from last week, I ask you: What is the one thing that is technically illegal in football that everyone does anyway?
2. Janet Jackson or Shelia E?
1. If Doc Rivers does in fact leave the Clippers, where should he go? What would be the best fit for him?
Listen below for Wiggy’s answers and leave us yours in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Socci’s Notebook: Education From A Coach Continues With Belichick’s Advanced Football History Lesson
- Toucher: Simon Gagne An Intriguing Possibility For Bruins
- Five Things: Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Thursday Night Roundup
- Jones: How Can The Bruins Get Out Of Salary Cap Jail?
- Rich Keefe’s Fantasy Brief: Week 3 RB Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em
- Patriots-Raiders Week 3 Predictions
- Heisman Watch: Jameis Winston’s Repeat Bid Against History
- What Type Of Person Waits Outside All Week For An iPhone? Adolfo Investigates