BOSTON (CBS) – Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger is in the “A-hole” chair moderating the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Here are the questions on the latest segment of 10 Questions With Wiggy:
10. Fill in the blank: “I would consider the Bruins season a failure if ______________.”
9. Reilly Smith won the 7th player award for the Bruins . . . good choice?
8. The Red Sox just traded for Ryan Roberts, aka the “Tat Man.” Wiggy, do you have any tattoos that you regret?
7. John Calipari to the Los Angeles Lakers: Yes or no?
6. Wiggy, given how the Celtics have ended up this year, do you regret fighting us on Tankapalooza?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Wadup w/ all the mic playa haters barking like pits but bitting like poodles let’s royal rumble it. stop da hate & congratulate!!!” Please translate.
4. Would it bother you if Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs bought the Buffalo Bills?
3. What did you think of the scene in Jerry Jones’ booth last night at the NCAA basketball championship?
2. Some guy in England bet £35,000 ($58,000 USD) on the Undertaker at WrestleMania. He lost. What’s the worst bet/prediction you’ve ever made?
1. What should the punishment be for anyone who celebrates an athletic victory with violence and mayhem?
Listen below for Wiggy’s answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON