Toucher & Rich’s Ask A Pink Hat: Baltimore Oreos?
Red Sox CentralShop for Red Sox Gear
Buy Red Sox Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
BOSTON (CBS) – Adolfo was down at Fenway over the weekend interviewing Red Sox fans, and this one pink-hat-wearing diehard was asked a handful of questions to test her fandom.
Let’s just say she didn’t fare so well.
She was unable to identify the opponent of the game she just saw, plus she confused the MLB team in Baltimore’s mascot with a popular brand name cookie.
You know the deal: the questions are all based on the Red Sox and baseball in general, and a listener calls in to Toucher & Rich to play along.
Here are the questions:
1. How many players are in a batting lineup?
2. Name three other teams in the AL East.
3. Who are the Red Sox playing today?
4. What does ERA stand for?
5. What is a rubber match?
6. Who is the manager of the Boston Red Sox?
7. How did Jacoby Ellsbury do today?
Next up was a fill-in-the-blank segment:
1. Shane __________
2. Koji __________
Listen below for all the hilarity and to see how she fared:
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Breer With Jones: Ryan Mallett Competing Against 53rd Man, Not Jimmy Garoppolo
- Dave Richard: Will The Increase In Penalties Shift Your Fantasy Drafting Philosophy?
- Freeman: More Hoopla From Manzielmania Than Tebowmania
- Bob Ryan: ‘Amusing’ To See Notre Dame Football In Academic Scandal
- Breer On Toucher & Rich: Concerns About Depth On D-Line?