Game of Jones: Over/Under 20.5 April Starts For Jackie Bradley Jr?
BOSTON (CBS) — With a full five-hour show on Tuesday night, Adam Jones had plenty of time to play a little Over/Under on Game of Jones.
- Games started by Jackie Bradley Jr. in April — 20.5
“I will definitely take the under on that. Even with Shane Victorino out, I think John Farrell, despite having him in there late in the opener against Tommy Hunter, I just don’t think he has that much confidence in him right now,” said Jones. “My guess is Jackie Bradley gets used in more of a reserve role, which he’s suited to pretty well.”
- Retweets for David Ortiz’s selfie with President Obama — 50,000
- Number of starts for Tuukka Rask in Bruins’ final seven regular season games — 4.5
“He’s been locked in so maybe there is a danger going with him, but I’ll take under five games,” said Jones. “But I wouldnt be surprised if he played [Boston’s next two games].”
- Number of times Rajon Rondo does play-by-play as an active player — 0.5
“I’ll take under. As fun as the experiment was, I’m pretty sure he’s not working any more games this season,” said Jones. “I don’t think we need more of Rondo on the television broadcast.”
- How many April Fool’s Day pranks will Kaufman fall for — 3.5
“I’m going way over,” Jones joked.