Better Coach: John Calipari Or Rick Pitino?
BOSTON (CBS) - Former NFL veteran and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
You know the deal. Felger is in the “A-hole” chair moderating the segment and Mazz gets to chime in as well.
Today was a special edition of 10 Questions With Wiggy, only this time with an extra question — here they are:
11. What are your thoughts on Tiger Woods pulling out of The Masters due to back surgery?
10. If you were Bruins head coach Claude Julien, would you tweak any line combinations or defensive pairings heading into the playoffs?
9. You went to the White House in 2002, right? Give us your best, quick story from that.
8. If you were going to the White House today, and had 5-10 seconds to shake Obama’s hand and say just one thing, one line, what would it be?
7. If you were at Miller Park yesterday, what would have been your reaction when Ryan Braun was introduced for his first at bat?
6. Give me a grade for the US Men’s Soccer team World Cup jerseys.
U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) April 01, 2014
5. Wiggy Word on the Street: “Let’s get the 2 on 1 boing match poppin fo the peeps & charity the sktreets want it!!!!” Please translate.
4. Give me your ideal depth chart for the Patriots secondary this season.
3. John Calipari or Rick Pitino?
2. As we’ve discussed, Rondo made his broadcasting debut last night. What would it sound like if you were in the booth?
1. Predict the NHL’s final four teams.
Listen for Wiggy’s answers and leave us yours in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Katy Perry, Idina Menzel Rooting For Seahawks To Beat Patriots In Super Bowl
- Revis Or Sherman? Felger & Mazz Ask Deion Sanders
- Super Bowl Referee, Head Of Officiating Not On Same Page During Press Conference
- LeGarrette Blount On Richard Sherman: ‘He’s Going To Have To See Me On Sunday’
- Tim Brown Wonders How Brady Would’ve Turned Out If Tuck Rule Game Ended Differently
- Darrelle Revis Puts Tom Brady In Class With Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson
- Super Bowl Video Blog: 3 Keys For A Patriots Victory Over Seahawks
- Dick Vermeil: ‘I Started Coaching In 1959 & Never Asked About Football Air Pressure’