BOSTON (CBS) – Former Patriots tight end and Sports Hub personality Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he’s in studio Tuesday afternoons Michael Felger and Tony Massarotti have a number of questions at their disposal and ready to go for him to answer.
Felger’s off all week, so Mazz slid over to the “A-hole” chair and moderated this most recent edition of 10 Questions With Wiggy.
Here are the questions:
10. The Celtics have 14 games remaining on their schedule. Nine of the games are against current playoff teams. How many more games will the Celtics win?
9. Who should be the Red Sox starting center fielder on opening day and why?
8. Other than the obvious answer of Tuukka Rask, which Bruin has impressed you the most during the team’s current 9-game winning streak?
7. Wiggy Word on the Street: “Big Up to my Boys for lacing me up w/the freshness and keepin me Dappah Dan!!!” Please translate.
6. Who are you picking to win the NCAA tournament? Also, give us a sleeper team that you think will go on a deep run.
5. What has been the worst contract handed out in NFL free agency so far?
4. The Jets recently apologized to an agent for being misleading during contract negotiations. The Chiefs are upset with Emmanuel Sanders’ agent for apparently backing out of a verbal agreement. What is the worst free agency dealing you have had or have heard of other players having with a team?
3. Colts owner Jim Irsay could face discipline from commissioner Roger Goodell after his DUI-related arrest early Monday morning. What is the appropriate league punishment for Irsay?
2. A 4.4 magnitude earthquake shook Los Angeles on Monday morning. The quake didn’t do any damage but it was the largest in the area in four years. Wiggy, which kind of natural disaster are you most afraid of?
1. It has been 10 days since Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 disappeared. Simple either/or question: Do you think the plane crashed or do you think it landed somewhere?
Listen below for Wiggy’s answers and leave us yours in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Marchand’s Getting Paid Like A Star But Needs To Keep Being Himself
- Belichick Gives Lengthy Explanation On Approach To New Touchback Rules
- Patriots Reportedly Signing DL John Hughes
- Report: Patriots Releasing Anthony Johnson
- This Week In Golf: Rory McIlroy Wins FedExCup, Arnold Palmer Passes
- Mazz On Sports Final: Red Sox Playing At ‘Otherworldly Level’ Down The Stretch
- Fantasy Baseball’s Version Of The Final Countdown Is Upon You Now
- Brad Marchand Signs 8-Year Extension With Bruins