Milford Toddler Dies After Choking On Screw

MILFORD (CBS) — A toddler has died in what police are calling a tragic accident.

Milford Police Chief Tom O’Loughlin tells WBZ-TV, the 2-year-old boy died after choking on a screw. He was pronounced dead early Wednesday, at the Milford Regional Medical Center.

State Police assigned to the Worcester District Attorney’s Office says the screw came from furniture in the home.

MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Boston

Opioid Crisis
Download Our App

Watch & Listen LIVE