Was this the grand design all along?
“He wanted to be here. That’s my biggest takeaway from this. I think that’s been his plan for some time,” said Marc Bertrand to kick off the discussion.
“Belichick’s had him in his back pocket this whole time. The way that this process unfolded and the speed from being cut yesterday afternoon late in the 3 o’clock hour to being signed, sealed and delivered by 8 o’clock last night in New England?”
Sports Hub host, former Patriots tight end and East Boston native Jermaine Wiggins has his sources on the ground at Logan, and according to them Revis was going through the airport shortly after Felger & Massarotti signed off air at 6 o’clock Wednesday night – which speaks even more to the swiftness of the signing.
Why do you think the process happened so fast?
MORE PATRIOTS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON
- Tom Brady Surprises His Children In #TurkeyTom Video
- NFL Admits Sammy Watkins Went Out Of Bounds At End Of Patriots – Bills, Gives Bills Fans Moral Victory
- Ray Lewis Delivered Speech To Bills Before Game Vs. Patriots, Rex Ryan Confirms
- Hurley’s Picks: Patriots Due For A Loss In Denver — But First, A Rant About NFL Officiating
- Even Without Manning, This Denver Team Is Dangerous
- Toucher & Rich Finally Meet The Real Eddie Money: Why Does He ‘Hate’ The Patriots?