Was this the grand design all along?
“He wanted to be here. That’s my biggest takeaway from this. I think that’s been his plan for some time,” said Marc Bertrand to kick off the discussion.
“Belichick’s had him in his back pocket this whole time. The way that this process unfolded and the speed from being cut yesterday afternoon late in the 3 o’clock hour to being signed, sealed and delivered by 8 o’clock last night in New England?”
Sports Hub host, former Patriots tight end and East Boston native Jermaine Wiggins has his sources on the ground at Logan, and according to them Revis was going through the airport shortly after Felger & Massarotti signed off air at 6 o’clock Wednesday night – which speaks even more to the swiftness of the signing.
Why do you think the process happened so fast?
MORE PATRIOTS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON
- Cam Newton Fights Back Against Super Bowl Criticism, But QB Still Wrong About Fumble Recovery
- Impending Free-Agent Running Back Alfred Morris Would Fit Patriots Perfectly
- Patriots Given Best Odds To Win Super Bowl LI Next Season
- Shannon Sharpe Jaws With More Patriots Fans On Toucher & Rich
- Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Ceremony Booed Football Itself
- Cam Newton Going Back To Square One And Other Leftover Super Bowl Thoughts