Was this the grand design all along?
“He wanted to be here. That’s my biggest takeaway from this. I think that’s been his plan for some time,” said Marc Bertrand to kick off the discussion.
“Belichick’s had him in his back pocket this whole time. The way that this process unfolded and the speed from being cut yesterday afternoon late in the 3 o’clock hour to being signed, sealed and delivered by 8 o’clock last night in New England?”
Sports Hub host, former Patriots tight end and East Boston native Jermaine Wiggins has his sources on the ground at Logan, and according to them Revis was going through the airport shortly after Felger & Massarotti signed off air at 6 o’clock Wednesday night – which speaks even more to the swiftness of the signing.
Why do you think the process happened so fast?
MORE PATRIOTS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON
- Ted Olson Sees Glimmer Of Hope For One-In-A-Million Chance For Tom Brady Appeal
- Larry Fitzgerald Wouldn’t Mind If Tom Brady’s Suspension Stuck
- Roger Goodell Claims To Have Not Seen OTL Report, Congressional Investigation Into NFL’s Interference With Concussion Study
- Wallach: We Should Learn Second Circuit’s Leaning On Tom Brady Rehearing Within 30 Days
- Physics, Engineering Professors Admonish NFL’s Science, Support Tom Brady In Amicus Brief With Second Circuit
- Buffalo Bills Impose Draconian, Borderline Paranoid Media Restrictions At OTAs