Was this the grand design all along?
“He wanted to be here. That’s my biggest takeaway from this. I think that’s been his plan for some time,” said Marc Bertrand to kick off the discussion.
“Belichick’s had him in his back pocket this whole time. The way that this process unfolded and the speed from being cut yesterday afternoon late in the 3 o’clock hour to being signed, sealed and delivered by 8 o’clock last night in New England?”
Sports Hub host, former Patriots tight end and East Boston native Jermaine Wiggins has his sources on the ground at Logan, and according to them Revis was going through the airport shortly after Felger & Massarotti signed off air at 6 o’clock Wednesday night – which speaks even more to the swiftness of the signing.
Why do you think the process happened so fast?
MORE PATRIOTS COVERAGE FROM CBS BOSTON
- What To Watch For: A Hard-Hitting Chess Match Between Patriots-Ravens
- Rams’ Trumaine Johnson Fined For Uncalled Facemasking Penalty On LeGarrette Blount
- With Gronk Out, Can Malcolm Mitchell Be The Patriots’ Next Dynamic Big-Play Threat?
- Amendola The Only Patriot Missing From A Chilly Friday Practice
- Will Bill Belichick Or John Harbaugh Pull Any Trickery On Monday Night?
- New England Patriots Opponent Profile: Baltimore Ravens Provide Stiff Competition