BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Who To Sit For Week 7
- So Far, Bruins’ Brandon Carlo Has Proven That Claude Julien Can Trust The Kids
- Bennett, Edelman, Collins Listed As Questionable For Patriots Vs. Steelers
- Report: Gronkowski, Blount, Edelman All Fined For Actions Vs. Bengals
- Celtics Part Ways With Bentil; Final Roster Spot Down To Young, Hunter
- Goodell Lies Again: NFL Takes Domestic Violence ‘Seriously,’ ‘Not Going To Tolerate It’
- Tuukka Rask Misses Bruins Practice For ‘Maintenance Day,’ Dealing With ‘General Soreness’
- Patriots-Steelers Week 7 News, Notes & Fun Facts