BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Lousiville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Celtics Make Emergency Landing After Hoax Bomb Threat To Plane
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Amendola Out Monday
- Celtics @ 7: Free Throws, 3-Point Shooting Causing Concern
- What To Watch For: A Hard-Hitting Chess Match Between Patriots-Ravens
- Lowry Scores 34 Points, Raptors Rally To Beat Celtics 101-94
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album