BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Backes Signing Maintains Bruins Flexibility, Now They Need To Maintain Patience
- Evan Turner Reportedly Signs 4-year, $70 Million Deal With Blazers
- Milan Lucic Could Have — And Should Have — Signed With Montreal Canadiens
- David Backes On Felger & Mazz: Bruins An ‘Absolutely Perfect’ Fit
- Red Sox Activate Brock Holt From Disabled List
- Krug: Backes’ Leadership Qualities ‘Missing’ From Bruins Locker Room In Recent Years
- Bruins Agree To Two-Year Deal With Free-Agent Goalie Anton Khudobin
- Bruins Agree To Five-Year Deal With Free Agent David Backes