BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Red Sox Beat Rays 2-1, Stay Tied For 1st
- Report: Red Sox To Send Scout To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Workout
- Josh Norman: NFL Players Have ‘A Hit Out On’ Odell Beckham
- Tom Brady, Jabaal Sheard Return To Patriots Practice On Tuesday
- Mapping Out Future Of Bruins Forwards, Post-Vesey Decision
- Belichick Pressed (Again) On Patriots QB Situation: ‘Nothing’s Going To Change’
- Boston Sports Fans Rank John Farrell Last Among Local Managers/Coaches
- Patriots Offensive Line Faces Significant Test Against Panthers Defense In ‘Dress Rehearsal’ Game