BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Red Sox Beat Rays 6-4, Clinch Playoff Spot
- Kalman: Unfortunate Vatrano Injury Opens Opportunity For Other Bruins
- Gold Stars, Penalty Flags In Patriots Win Over Texans
- Ortiz Homers, Red Sox Beat Rays 2-1
- Kalman: Humbled Mueller Hoping For Fresh Start With Bruins
- Kevin Garnett Says ‘Farewell’ After 21 Seasons In The NBA
- Fantasy Football: Who To Start, Sit For Week 3
- It Appears Michael Irvin Will Actually Change His Lombardi Trophies To Belichick Trophies