BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Felger & Mazz Video: Is Offensive Line The Only Real Concern With Patriots?
- Patriots’ Confidence In Garoppolo As Starter Evident On Day 1 Of Camp
- Red Sox Fall 4-3, Swept By Tigers At Fenway
- Dottie Pepper On PGA Championship: ‘A Very Intimidating Layout’
- Stint In Triple-A Next Up For Kimbrel Before Returning To Red Sox Bullpen
- On The Rise: Kelly Kraft Has Time On His Side
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Adamantly Fights Notion That CTE Can Be Linked To Concussions
- Did Pedro Martinez Allude To A Lack Of Leadership On The Red Sox Pitching Staff?