BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Pedroia Leads Red Sox Past Blue Jays 5-3 In 11
- Robb: Hero Ball Dooms Kevin Durant And Thunder In Game 6 Letdown Against Warriors
- Kalman: World Cup Selection Another Sign Marchand’s Pest Days Should Be In Past
- Nguyen Helps Revs Beat Seattle
- Kimbrel, Tazawa Struggle In Red Sox Loss To Blue Jays
- Clay Buchholz Mum On Move To Bullpen
- Red Sox Fall To Blue Jays
- Scuffling Clay Buchholz Heading To Red Sox Bullpen