BOSTON (CBS) – After scratching the 7-month-old baby and attacking the family dog, a viscous, 22-pound domestic cat forced one man and his family inside the bedroom of their Portland, Oregon home.
The Himalayan named “Lux”refused to let the family out, so the husband was left with no choice but to call 911.
“I’ll be honest I’m not a cat guy. I think they’re sneaky. I wouldn’t trust one. I wouldn’t own one – this is one reason why. But I’d like to think if for some reason I did have one I’d be able to control it,” said Rich Keefe Monday night.
Keefe has the audio for you on the latest edition of Keefer Madness!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Bradley’s Buzzer-Beater Gives Celtics 104-103 Win Over Cavaliers
- Kraft: ‘We’re Going To Have Some Fun Next Year’
- Super Bowl Dream Comes True For Boston Photographer
- Roger Goodell Evades Specifics When Asked About PSI Violations, Tom Brady’s Suspension
- Boomer Esiason: Bit Of A Lull Without Patriots In Super Bowl 50
- Celtics’ Crowder Hopes To Play, But Game-Time Decision Vs. Cavaliers
- Keidel: Broncos – Panthers Super Bowl 50 Breakdown
- It’s Hard To Believe Charlie Sly Is A Con-Man Who Staged An Elaborate Scheme To Frame Peyton Manning