BOSTON (CBS) – With a four-pack of games for the local teams this Saturday and Sunday the CBS Radio Boston family has you covered!
The Bruins forced Steven Stamkos onto the injury list after a gruesome right leg break back in November, and they’ll be one of the first teams to welcome the Lightning star back when they square off against Tampa Bay Saturday night in Florida. That game can be heard on 98.5 FM and online via the Sports Hub stream starting at 6:30pm.
The New England Revolution travel to Houston Saturday night to face the Dynamo in their regular season opener. That game will stream LIVE on 98.5 HD-2 starting at 8:30pm.
On Sunday, the B’s head further south in Florida to take on the Panthers. That game can be heard on 98.5 FM and online via the Sports Hub stream starting at 4:30pm.
Meanwhile, the Celtics host the Detroit Pistons at the TD Garden. Due to the scheduling conflict, the C’s game can be heard on 100.7 FM WZLX and online via the Celtics stream. Pregame coverage with Sean Grande and Cedric Maxwell begins at 5:30pm, with tipoff set for shortly after 6pm.
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Lost In Wild, Eventful Patriots Loss: Gostkowski Drills Another Clutch Kick – This Time In The Snow
- Felger & Mazz Video: Patriots Will Be Better Team Because Of Loss To Broncos
- Report: Minor Knee Strain For Gronk, 1-2 Weeks To Recover
- Broncos Ride Pats To Victory
- Red Sox Reportedly Agree To Deal With Outfielder Chris Young
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Never Should Have Happened And Other Leftover Patriots Thoughts