Zolak Gives Gresh & Hardy An Elementary School Quiz
BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- No QB Controversy: Belichick Laughs Off Question About Brady, Garoppolo
- Patriots Hope To Learn From Embarrassing Loss To Chiefs
- 4 Ups, 4 Downs: Brady, Patriots Offense Continues To Struggle In Blowout Loss To Chiefs
- Recap: Patriots Lose To Chiefs 41-14
- Patriots-Chiefs Monday Night Football Live Blog: Pats Fall To 2-2 With 41-14 Loss
- Rajon Rondo Talks Injury, Future With Celtics At Media Day
- Red Sox Moving On From Forgettable 2014 Season
- 5 Reasons Why Michael Vick Needs To Start For Jets