Zolak Gives Gresh & Hardy An Elementary School Quiz
BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Bears-Lions Fantasy Starters: Matt Forte, Matthew Stafford, And Calvin Johnson
- Lions’ Dominic Raiola Fined $10,000 By NFL
- Chandler Jones Participates In Patriots Walk-Through
- CBS Sports Talks Lions Vs. Bears On Thanksgiving Day
- Brady: Patriots Must Match Packers’ Intensity, Execution
- Heisman Watch: Mariota And Gordon Leading The Race Down Final Stretch
- Bill Belichick Gives Vintage Belichick Answers When Asked About Aaron Rodgers, Packers
- Thursday Football Breakdown: Chicago Bears At Detroit Lions