BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Bruins Investing In Torey Krug Of The Future
- Robb: Under The Radar Celtics Free Agent Targets
- Roger Goodell Reportedly Made $32 Million From NFL In 2015
- Claude Julien Wants ‘Quicker’ Bruins With Better ‘Mind-Set’ Next Season
- Bruins Sign Torey Krug To Four-Year Extension
- Keidel: Nats And Mets Going In Opposite Directions
- Were Bruins Looking For Do-Overs For Rinaldo, Stempniak On Draft Weekend?
- Bruins Buy Out Veteran Defenseman Dennis Seidenberg