Zolak Gives Gresh & Hardy An Elementary School Quiz
BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Red Sox Fall To Astros In 10 Innings
- Robb: What Will Amir Johnson Bring To Celtics?
- Robin Lopez Reportedly Joining Knicks
- Best Performances By Athletes On Their Birthdays
- Why Can’t The Celtics Land NBA Free Agents?
- 4th Of July Weekend Sports TV Guide
- Fireworks Display Scheduled At Fenway After Friday’s Red Sox-Astros Game
- Sweeney Optimistic After Roller Coaster Week For Bruins