BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- ESPN Host Dan Le Batard Wages War On Patriots Fans, Repeats False Filmed Walkthrough Story
- Report: Celtics To Add General Electric Logo To Jersey, Announcement Expected Wednesday
- Sportsbook: 65 Percent Of Bets On Patriots, 75 Percent On Over For Super Bowl LI
- Super Bowl LI Ticket Prices Down To $2,700 On Secondary Market
- Matt Patricia Struggles To Compare Julio Jones To Any Other Player
- A Trip Down Memory Lane: Revisiting The Patriots’ Eight Super Bowl Appearances
- How A Pair Of Ex-Patriots Execs Built A Super Bowl Team In Atlanta
- Patriots To Wear White Jerseys For Super Bowl LI Vs. Falcons