Zolak Gives Gresh & Hardy An Elementary School Quiz
BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Tom Brady: I Have To Do A Better Job Of Spreading The Ball Around
- Chandler Jones Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Week
- Toucher & Rich Fascinated By Rapper ‘Stitches’ And His Love Of Cocaine
- Jones: Chiarelli Acknowledges Bruins Lack High-End Skill On ‘Behind The B’
- Rusney Castillo Set To Make Major League Debut Wednesday
- Rich Keefe’s Fantasy Brief: Week 3 Waiver Wire
- Jones: Are Advertisers About To Abandon The NFL?
- Adrian Peterson Barred From All Activities With Minnesota Vikings