BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- TBT: Red Sox’ 1986 Appreciation Parade
- Kalman: Regardless Of Personnel, Bruce Cassidy’s Plan Is For Bruins D To Transition Quicker
- Jackie Bradley Extends Hitting Streak To 29 Games In Red Sox Win Over Rockies
- What We’re Watching For At Patriots OTAs
- Steven Wright Strong, Red Sox Offense Remains Hot In Win Over Rockies
- Bill Buckner On Infamous 1986 World Series Error: ‘(Expletive) Happens’
- Dottie Pepper On DEAN & DELUCA Invitational: ‘A Wonderful Test Of Skill’
- Avery Bradley Named To NBA All-Defensive 1st Team