BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- NFL Admits Sammy Watkins Went Out Of Bounds At End Of Patriots – Bills, Gives Bills Fans Moral Victory
- 2015 Thanksgiving High School Football Scoreboard
- Brady: ‘Unfortunate’ Peyton Manning Isn’t Playing Sunday
- The Biggest Mismatch In Patriots – Broncos: Bill Belichick Vs. Gary Kubiak And Wade Phillips
- Nick Saban And Urban Meyer Screwed Things Up For Everybody
- Ray Lewis Delivered Speech To Bills Before Game Vs. Patriots, Rex Ryan Confirms
- Hurley’s Picks: Patriots Due For A Loss In Denver — But First, A Rant About NFL Officiating
- Dallas Cowboys Still Headline Thanksgiving