BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Newton Wins NFL MVP Award; Tom Brady Earns 1 Vote
- Marchand, Bruins Beat Buffalo Sabres In Overtime
- Robb: Celtics Make Statement With Comeback Win Over Cleveland
- Von Miller, 2 Other Broncos Fined For Actions Versus Patriots
- Celtics @ 7: Looking To Build Off Improbable Win Over Lebron And Cavs
- Bradley’s Buzzer-Beater Gives Celtics 104-103 Win Over Cavaliers
- Kraft: ‘We’re Going To Have Some Fun Next Year’
- Super Bowl Dream Comes True For Boston Photographer