Zolak Gives Gresh & Hardy An Elementary School Quiz
BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- David Lee Shows His Appreciation For Warriors With Burritos
- Fantasy Football: The Only Reason To Care About The Brady-NFL Saga
- Judge In Tom Brady Lawsuit Tells Lawyers To ‘Tone Down Their Rhetoric’
- Garoppolo Just Focused On Getting Better
- Fan With Tom Brady Tattoo Continues Postponing Honeymoon To Support QB
- Kalman: Jeremy Jacobs Should Learn From Late Decision To Let Peter Chiarelli Go
- Deflategate Divides Sports Commentators Across The Country
- Chandler Jones, Rob Ninkovich Join Zolak & Bertrand At Training Camp