BOSTON (CBS) – Scott Zolak still doesn’t understand the fact that “Y” can sometimes be a vowel, and he’s gotten a lot of flak around the office for his arguing against it.
So on Wednesday he decided to quiz Andy Gresh and Hardy to see just how smart they are in the form of a grade school quiz.
Here are the questions:
1.) Name the two elements that make up water!
2.) What planet is the closest to the sun?
3.) A heptagon is a shape with how many sides?
4.) Which is longer: 1 kilometer or 1 mile?
5.) True or False: In geometry, parallel lines never meet.
6.) How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
7.) In the equation 6 /2 = 3 which number represents the dividend?
8.) Emma has 2 yard sticks. She also has a 12 inch ruler. She laid them end to end in a line, how many feet long is the line?
9.) Who is the president on the $20 bill?
10.) What is the greatest common factor of 2 and 3?
How many can you get right?
Listen below to hear their answers and leave us yours in the comments section:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Bruins Have To Accept Offensive Limitations, Focus on Winning 2-1 Games
- Matthews, Hyman Score In 2nd, Maple Leafs Beat Bruins 4-1
- Lousiville’s Lamar Jackson Wins Heisman Trophy
- Celtics Make Emergency Landing After Hoax Bomb Threat To Plane
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Amendola Out Monday
- Celtics @ 7: Free Throws, 3-Point Shooting Causing Concern
- What To Watch For: A Hard-Hitting Chess Match Between Patriots-Ravens