10 Questions With Wiggy: Why Is Tiger Woods So (Ahem) Injury Prone?
BOSTON (CBS) – Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, so when he appears in studio Tuesday afternoons Mike Felger has 10 questions on a variety of topics ready to go.
10. What are your thoughts on the NFL considering moving the extra point back to the 25-yard-line, making it a 43-yard try?
9. Is Colin Kaepernick worth $18 million a year?
8. Who bugged you the most at the Oscars?
7. How do you feel about LeBron James recently?
6. You were a free agent multiple times in your 11-year NFL career. What was the worst case of tampering you were ever involved in or ever witnessed?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “We flipping this Sat so make sure your lock’d & ready to go.” Please translate.
4. How do you feel about the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms?
3. Tiger Woods withdrew from the Honda Classic with a back injury. In recent years, he has also had problems with his Achilles and knee. In fact, he’s missed four majors in the last six years. Any theories on how a golfer could be so injury prone?
2. Forget the Oscars. What movie got the “Wiggy Award” for best picture? Mazz? Beetle?
1. Fill in the Blank: The Patriots must __________ for this offseason to be considered a success.
Listen below to hear Wiggy’s answers and leave us yours in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON