BOSTON (CBS) – Jermaine Wiggins has an opinion on everything, and once a week on Tuesday afternoons a special segment of the Felger & Massarotti program is dedicated to learning Wiggy’s stance on a wealth of topics.
You know the drill.
Wiggy answers 10 questions (of various levels of intellect) from Felger, and Tony Mazz gets to chime in as well.
10. If you were the Jets, who would be your quarterback next year? Michael Vick or Geno Smith? Will the Jets be closer to the Pats next year or further away?
9. Team Canada defenseman PK Subban was the team’s 8th defensemen and barely played. As you know, Canada won the Gold by going a perfect 6-0 while allowing three goals all tournament. Your thoughts?
8. In your opinion, what percentage of NFL players are on PEDs?
7. How do you feel about LeBron James missing games with a broken nose?
6. Would you give David Ortiz the extra year? If so, why? Would you give him a raise to $20-million, if he wanted it?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Ya boy pot roast is makin a name for himself in the reality game he wife’d up Nya Lee!!!”
4. If Jim Harbaugh ends up leaving SF, what would be the most interesting landing spot for him?
3. If you had the No. 1 pick and could take only Johnny Football or Jadeveon Clowney, who would you take?
Follow up: If you had the No. 1 pick, and Lawrence Taylor and Andrew Luck were available, who would you take?
2. Paula Patton has separated from husband Robin Thicke. Give me a number for Paula Patton.
1. Give me a win total for the Red Sox this season.Comments