NEWwbztv-small wbz-am-small 985-small mytv38web2

Local

Three Dead In Plaistow, NH From CO Poisoning

View Comments

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

PLAISTOW, N.H. (CBS) — Three people have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a Plaistow home.

The victims, two men and one woman in their 30′s and 40′s, were found dead shortly before noon, Tuesday. A fourth person was found unresponsive and is currently in critical condition.

Police were alerted when a friend had tried to reach the victims, but could not.

When investigators entered the home, carbon monoxide levels were ten times the level at which a detector would have sounded. There was a carbon monoxide detector in the home but the batteries were removed. The source of the carbon monoxide has been determined to be from the home’s propane fired heating system.

Autopsies are scheduled for Thursday.

MORE LOCAL NEWS FROM CBS BOSTON

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus