BOSTON (CBS) – It was a “Buy or Sell” Monday on The Adam Jones Show’s “Game of Jones.” Play along with Joe Murray and Matthew McCarthy with the following topics:
– Free agent shortstop Stephen Drew is still looking for work. In his first season with the Red Sox in 2013 Drew hit .253 in the regular season, but in the World Series postseason run Drew reached base just 8 times and struck out on 19 occasions. With Ryan Dempster leaving the team there’s some new money on the books to spend, but will it go to Drew? Buy or Sell the Red Sox signing Stephen Drew.
– Anyone who watched the USA-Russia men’s ice hockey game on Saturday morning can’t help but wonder if the Cold War is really over or not, but one could argue the biggest rivalry in Sochi is between Team USA and Team Canada in women’s ice hockey with all their dust-ups and scuffles over the years. Buy or Sell USA-Canada women’s ice hockey as the biggest rivalry at the Winter Olympics.
– Buy or Sell the American League East as the toughest division in baseball.
– Buy or Sell: Next to hockey, curling is the best sport at the Winter Olympics.
– Buy or Sell: Parking spot space-savers in Boston after a blizzard.
Listen below for their answers and leave us yours in the comments section below:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Rays Snap 11-Game Losing Streak, Beat Red Sox 13-7
- Bruins Letting Brett Connolly Enter Free Agency, Raising Questions About Asset Management
- Keidel: Jose Reyes, The New York Mets And The Sad Business Of Baseball
- NFL Will Interview Peyton Manning In HGH Investigation, Even Though They Probably Don’t Want To