BOSTON (CBS) – Which personality on 98.5 The Sports Hub is the most self-centered? That’s what Toucher and Rich are trying to figure out.
The Jock Olympics continued on Thursday, this time asking the select Sports Hub personalities to rattle off as many Best Picture nominations as they can in the allotted time, all in the name of figuring out who is most out of touch with reality.
Hardy, Tony Massarotti and Afolfo have already been eliminated for their expertise in coworkers wives, Sports Hub salespeople and Billboard Top 40 artists, so now it’s down to Michael Felger, Jon Wallach, Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak.
Listen below for the fourth installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics Friday at 8am to find out which Sports Hub host is the most self-centered!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- J.B. Smoove Reveals Never-Aired SNL Skit Written For Tom Brady
- Danny Ainge On Toucher & Rich: Celtics ‘Certainly Not Done’ Making Moves After Trade-Less Draft
- Bill Simmons Expresses Celtics Draft Day Disappointment, Discusses Ben Affleck’s Tom Brady Rant
- LeBron James Basically Bashes Kevin Love While Trying To Praise Kevin Love
- LeBron James Still An Egomaniacal Narcissist
- Drunken Red Sox Recap: Fenway Fan Fights Adam Jones, Nolan Reimold (In His Own Mind)
- Dan Roche’s Twitter Gets Hacked, Hilarity Ensues