BOSTON (CBS) – Which personality on 98.5 The Sports Hub is the most self-centered? That’s what Toucher and Rich are trying to figure out.
The Jock Olympics continued on Thursday, this time asking the select Sports Hub personalities to rattle off as many Best Picture nominations as they can in the allotted time, all in the name of figuring out who is most out of touch with reality.
Hardy, Tony Massarotti and Afolfo have already been eliminated for their expertise in coworkers wives, Sports Hub salespeople and Billboard Top 40 artists, so now it’s down to Michael Felger, Jon Wallach, Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak.
Listen below for the fourth installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics Friday at 8am to find out which Sports Hub host is the most self-centered!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Fred-stradamus Toucher Had A Feeling Ole Miss Was Paying Players Back In February
- Grousbeck: Celtics Hope To ‘Rewrite History’ By Signing Big-Name Free Agents This Summer
- Ainge: Someone Other Than Isaiah Has To Step Up For Celtics On Offense
- Angry Patriots Fans Vent On Goodell, DeflateGate In Wake Of Brady Suspension
- Howe: Patriots’ Backup Plans At Quarterback If Brady Suspension Holds Up
- Albert Breer Leaving NFL Network: ‘It’s A Very Limiting Place In A Lot Of Different Ways’
- Ainge: Won’t Let Avery Bradley Play Until 100 Percent