Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Best Picture Nominations
BOSTON (CBS) – Which personality on 98.5 The Sports Hub is the most self-centered? That’s what Toucher and Rich are trying to figure out.
The Jock Olympics continued on Thursday, this time asking the select Sports Hub personalities to rattle off as many Best Picture nominations as they can in the allotted time, all in the name of figuring out who is most out of touch with reality.
Hardy, Tony Massarotti and Afolfo have already been eliminated for their expertise in coworkers wives, Sports Hub salespeople and Billboard Top 40 artists, so now it’s down to Michael Felger, Jon Wallach, Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak.
Listen below for the fourth installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics Friday at 8am to find out which Sports Hub host is the most self-centered!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Andy Dalton: ‘Patriots Have Been On A Roll Ever Since They Played Us’
- Stallworth: I Was Warned About Tom Brady’s Headbutts
- Theismann: Brady Can Play Into Forties, Manning Can’t
- Archie Manning: Peyton Taking His Time With Retirement Decision
- Gordon Gronkowski: Our Household Was Survival Of The Fittest
- Justin Tuck: Tom Brady Is The Ultimate Competitor
- Toucher & Rich: Frank Caliendo Reads ‘A Gronking To Remember’ As Morgan Freeman