Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Best Picture Nominations
BOSTON (CBS) – Which personality on 98.5 The Sports Hub is the most self-centered? That’s what Toucher and Rich are trying to figure out.
The Jock Olympics continued on Thursday, this time asking the select Sports Hub personalities to rattle off as many Best Picture nominations as they can in the allotted time, all in the name of figuring out who is most out of touch with reality.
Hardy, Tony Massarotti and Afolfo have already been eliminated for their expertise in coworkers wives, Sports Hub salespeople and Billboard Top 40 artists, so now it’s down to Michael Felger, Jon Wallach, Andy Gresh and Scott Zolak.
Listen below for the fourth installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics Friday at 8am to find out which Sports Hub host is the most self-centered!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Howe On Patriots: ‘This Scorched Earth Thing Is Real’
- NFL Admits They Blew Call At End Of Seahawks-Lions
- Boomer: From Time To Time, Other AFC East Teams ‘Go Psychotic On Themselves’
- Mark Davis Is Simply Amazing
- Dirk Hayhurst: Racism ‘Absolutely’ Exists In Baseball
- Toucher & Rich Enjoy The Best Of Munenori Kawasaki
- Jeff Howe On Toucher & Rich: Is Jonathan Bostic The Patriots’ Future Replacement For Jerod Mayo?