Fire Forces Two Northbridge Families Out Of Their Homes
NORTHBRIDGE (CBS) — Two families including four children were forced out of their home and into the cold when their duplex caught fire.
The fire happened late Tuesday night on Arcade Street. By the time crews arrived, the home was fully engulfed.
Everyone was able to get out of the home on their own and no injuries were reported.
According to Northbridge Fire, it all started on the front porch and quickly spread into the building, through the partitions and eventually, through the roof.
Officials believe a discarded cigarette sparked the blaze.
The home is severely damaged. The Red Cross is assisting the residents.