Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Salespeople
BOSTON (CBS) – Fred and Rich are trying to figure out which Sports Hub personality is the most self-centered and out of touch with reality, so in order to do that they designed a competition to test their knowledge (or lack thereof).
It’s a battle of various on-air staff members to see who knows the least about non-sports related topics, or just matters around the station in general.
The Jock Olympics rolled on Tuesday morning, only this time Adolfo, Scott Zolak, Andy Gresh, Michael Felger, Jon Wallach and Tony Massarotti had to name as many Sports Hub salespeople as they could in the time provided.
Listen below for the second installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics all week long on Toucher & Rich starting at 8am!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- CSNPhilly’s Tim Panaccio: Bruins Getting A Motivated Meszaros
- Goucher On Toucher & Rich: Bruins ‘Have To Stay Very Healthy’ To Make A Deep Run
- Toucher & Rich’s Drunken Bruins Recap: The Return Of Elvis Guy
- Lyle Richardson On Toucher & Rich: Don’t Think Bruins Could Have Done Any Better At Deadline
- Ainge On BirthdayGate: ‘Didn’t Agree’ With Rondo, But Now ‘We’re Over It’