Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Salespeople
BOSTON (CBS) – Fred and Rich are trying to figure out which Sports Hub personality is the most self-centered and out of touch with reality, so in order to do that they designed a competition to test their knowledge (or lack thereof).
It’s a battle of various on-air staff members to see who knows the least about non-sports related topics, or just matters around the station in general.
The Jock Olympics rolled on Tuesday morning, only this time Adolfo, Scott Zolak, Andy Gresh, Michael Felger, Jon Wallach and Tony Massarotti had to name as many Sports Hub salespeople as they could in the time provided.
Listen below for the second installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics all week long on Toucher & Rich starting at 8am!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Gorman On Toucher & Rich: Praise Around The League For Celtics’ Brad Stevens
- Goucher Says Don’t Blame Claude Julien For Delay In Ryan Spooner’s Promotion
- Toucher & Rich: Final Four Preview With Boston Globe’s Adam Himmelsbach
- Jaffe: David Krejci Is Not A Right Wing
- Christian Vazquez Placed On 60-Day DL, Will Reportedly See Dr. James Andrews For Elbow Injury