Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Salespeople
BOSTON (CBS) – Fred and Rich are trying to figure out which Sports Hub personality is the most self-centered and out of touch with reality, so in order to do that they designed a competition to test their knowledge (or lack thereof).
It’s a battle of various on-air staff members to see who knows the least about non-sports related topics, or just matters around the station in general.
The Jock Olympics rolled on Tuesday morning, only this time Adolfo, Scott Zolak, Andy Gresh, Michael Felger, Jon Wallach and Tony Massarotti had to name as many Sports Hub salespeople as they could in the time provided.
Listen below for the second installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics all week long on Toucher & Rich starting at 8am!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Marcus Smart Discusses Tough Road To NBA With Toucher & Rich
- Volin: End Of Tom Brady Could Be Sooner Than Expected
- Socci On Toucher & Rich: What’s Going On With Dobson, Thompkins?
- Flynn On Toucher & Rich: Patriots Thoroughly Out-Coached On Monday Night Football
- Rajon Rondo On Toucher & Rich: Stories Will Always Come Out, No Matter What