Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Salespeople
BOSTON (CBS) – Fred and Rich are trying to figure out which Sports Hub personality is the most self-centered and out of touch with reality, so in order to do that they designed a competition to test their knowledge (or lack thereof).
It’s a battle of various on-air staff members to see who knows the least about non-sports related topics, or just matters around the station in general.
The Jock Olympics rolled on Tuesday morning, only this time Adolfo, Scott Zolak, Andy Gresh, Michael Felger, Jon Wallach and Tony Massarotti had to name as many Sports Hub salespeople as they could in the time provided.
Listen below for the second installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics all week long on Toucher & Rich starting at 8am!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Hurley: Amazing For Roger Goodell To Keep Saying ‘Integrity’ After Being Outed As A Liar
- Fantasy Football Week 5: Dave Richard’s Pickups & Must Plays
- Tuukka Rask: People Don’t Realize Zdeno Chara’s Impact Until He’s Not Playing
- Howe On Patriots: ‘This Scorched Earth Thing Is Real’
- NFL Admits They Blew Call At End Of Seahawks-Lions