Toucher & Rich’s Jock Olympics: Salespeople
BOSTON (CBS) – Fred and Rich are trying to figure out which Sports Hub personality is the most self-centered and out of touch with reality, so in order to do that they designed a competition to test their knowledge (or lack thereof).
It’s a battle of various on-air staff members to see who knows the least about non-sports related topics, or just matters around the station in general.
The Jock Olympics rolled on Tuesday morning, only this time Adolfo, Scott Zolak, Andy Gresh, Michael Felger, Jon Wallach and Tony Massarotti had to name as many Sports Hub salespeople as they could in the time provided.
Listen below for the second installment of the Jock Olympics:
Tune in to the Jock Olympics all week long on Toucher & Rich starting at 8am!
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Toucher & Rich: Where Has The Bruins’ First Line Been Against Red Wings?
- Toucher & Rich: Derek Sanderson Says ‘Somebody’s Gotta Take Care Of’ Matt Cooke
- Haggerty On Toucher & Rich: Bruins Have Clear Advantage In Goal
- Toucher & Rich’s Drunken Bruins Recap: ‘Detroit’s Been Downhill Since Ford Died’
- Goucher On Toucher & Rich: Bruins Never Make It Easy In The First Round