10 Questions With Wiggy: Would You Draft Jameis Winston?
BOSTON (CBS) – It’s a Wiggy Tuesday, which means it’s time for ’10 Questions With Wiggy’ on the Felger & Massarotti program.
Here are today’s questions:
10. What current non-quarterback NFL player, who has been in the league five years or less is most likely to make the Hall of Fame?
9. What Patriots player scares you the most going into this week?
8. If you had a top 10 pick in this year’s draft and needed a quarterback, would you draft Jameis Winston? He’s not eligible this year, but work with me.
7. Who’s the best defensive player left in the postseason?
6. Reports out of D.C. say that Robert Griffin III not only openly complained about his receivers this year, but bragged to teammates that he had owner Dan Synder “wrapped around his finger.” How badly has Griffin damaged himself in your estimation this season?
5. Wiggy Word On The Street: “Ok, Yo people be buggin are they fo real on FB & Worldstar you gotta peep the vids funny as ish!!! Vid coming.” Please translate.
4. If you’re Mike Munchak would you rather coach the Detroit Lions or the Penn State Nittany Lions?
3. If you could take one member of the Colts – not Andrew Luck – and put him on the Patriots, who would it be?
2. Who would have the bigger home-field advantage in this game: the Colts playing at Lucas Oil Stadium or the Pats playing at Gillette?
1. Fill in the blank: The Pats will lose to Indy if ___________________.
Listen below to hear his answers: