Gresh and Zo go around the league to recap the biggest events on a crazy Week 14 in the NFL.
– The snow was coming down in bunches in Philadelphia on Sunday as the Eagles beat the Lions. Philly running back LeSean McCoy ran for a franchise record 217 yards in the win.
– The Broncos put up 51 points on the Titans and Peyton Manning proved he has no problem playing in the cold after throwing four touchdown passes.
– The Redskins got beat down against Kansas City, and things are getting heated between Robert Griffin III and the coaching staff.
– The Steelers thought they had an amazing win on the final play of the game against Miami, but Antonio Brown stepped out of bounds before finding the end zone with no time left and the Dolphins survived to keep there playoff hopes alive.
– The Ravens and Vikings had a crazy last few minutes in their game, and Joe Flacco stepped up to lead the Ravens to a big win.
– The 49ers had a big win at home against the Seahawks to keep pace in the division.Comments