Gresh & Zo’s No Huddle: Around The NFL Heading Into Week 14
Patriots CentralBuy Patriots Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
BOSTON (CBS) – Andy Gresh, Scott Zolak and Hardy go around the NFL and preview the big headlines heading into Week 14, starting with the firing of Texans head coach Gary Kubiak.
- Gary Kubiak was at the helm of the Houston Texans for seven-plus seasons until today. News broke this morning that the coachwould be let go following the team’s second loss to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars in three games, and the team’s 11th straight loss.
- We also heard from Eli Manning, who reflected on his draft day and originally being selected by the San Diego Chargers.
- In other Manning news, big brother Peyton was dismissive of a reporter asking questions about his cold-weather performances, which as we know haven’t been great. The elder Manning said there is no difference in his game during inclement weather.
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton gives praise to Drew Brees, similar to the comments he made before playing Brady and the Patriots.
- Lastly, Seahawks defensive lineman Michael Bennett apparently has a hard time getting a table in Seattle. So what did he do? He pretended to be Russell Wilson so he could get a reservation for his family at a local restaurant.
Listen below for more NFL news:
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON
- Kalman: Four Positional Battles To Watch As Bruins Open Training Camp
- Patriots Blog: Brady Expects Tough Test From Raiders Defense
- Gresh & Zo: Devin McCourty Talks Home Opener, Limiting Penalties And More
- NFL, NFLPA Announce New PED Policy; Welker Reinstated
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Tom Brady: I Have To Do A Better Job Of Spreading The Ball Around