‘Game Of Jones’ True Or False: Ellsbury Will Be 3x All Star With Yankees
BOSTON (CBS) – With no Celtics, Bruins or Patriots games on the schedule for Monday night, it was a rare, full five hour edition of The Adam Jones show here on 98.5 The Sports Hub.
Adam Jones and Rich Keefe risk life and limb on this latest edition of “Game of Jones” – this time, playing a little “True or False.”
- True or False? Jacoby Ellsbury will be an All-Star at least 3 times in New York.
- True or False? Stevan Ridley will score another TD this season.
- True or False? Robinson Cano will get a $200 million free agent contract.
- True or False? The Celtics should trade some of their future picks to help them now.
- True or False? Jackie Bradley will play the most games in CF for the Sox next year.
Listen to hear their answers, and leave us your answers in the comments section below!
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON