BOSTON (CBS) – Fantasy guru Dave Richard of CBS Sports called in to Toucher and Rich Wednesday morning to provide his expert fantasy advice for owners in a “win or go home” mode.
For most leagues, it’s the last week before the playoffs so his advice is imperative for making wise decisions.
– Which running back group is due for a big day? Richard says to look north of the border for this one, with the Buffalo Bills playing the Atlanta Falcons for a “home game” in Toronto. He expects big days out of CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson.
– “The Randy Moss Effect” is when so much attention is paid to one star receiver, that the other receivers on his team go for big stats. Which wide receiver will benefit from “the Randy Moss effect”? (Hint: it’s a Thanksgiving game)
– Richard also like Giovani Bernard against San Diego, and Andre Brown against a bad Washington defense.
– On RGIII, Dave Richard has a vote of no confidence for the Redskins quarterback and he also suggests staying away from Ben Roethlisberger against the Baltimore Ravens, who has struggled against his division rival throughout his career.
Toucher and Rich opened up the phone lines and took calls from some of the listeners, so for Dave Richard’s full Week 13 fantasy analysis listen below:
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH
- Fantasy Football Advice With Dave Richard: Week 3 Injury Replacements For Key Players
- Mayo On Toucher & Rich: Never Experienced Pressure From Patriots To Play Through Injury
- Tom Brady Discusses Garoppolo Injury; Brissett & Edelman At QB
- Toucher & Rich Call Out Boomer Esiason For Scorching Hot Peyton Manning/Patriots Take