The Adam Jones Show: Bruins Plus/Minus From Loss To Ottawa
Buy Bruins Tickets
BOSTON (CBS) – Adam Jones wraps things up on the Bruins loss to the Ottawa Senators with Dave Gouher and Bob Beers and evaluates the pluses and minuses of the game.
- Loui Eriksson, who now has a point in five straight games for Boston after netting his fourth goal of the season. He finished with a goal and an assists, and was a plus-2 for the night.
- Brad Marchand scored his third goal of the season on a pretty goal in the first period, and also finished the game a plus-2.
- Matt Bartkowski was active, finishing with a pair of assists in his 18 minutes on the ice.
- Boston’s effort in the third period, when they gave up three goals, was simply awful.
- Turnovers by Reilly Smith and Torey Krug led to two unassisted goals for Ottawa. Krug’s giveaway at the end of the first period let the Senators back in, and instead of a 2-0 lead the Bruins went into the locker room with up just 2-1.
- Friday night was another underwhelming performances from David Krejci, who was a minus-1 and won just two of ten faceoffs. Jones wonders if Krejci is still dealing with the after effects of a big hit against Columbus.