BARNSTABLE, Mass. (CBS/AP) — A Boston man has pleaded not guilty to charges he killed a Nantucket woman pregnant with his child.
A judge ordered Wilson held without bail.
Outside of court after the arraignment, Hall’s mother spoke to reporters.
“Nothing I do is going to bring my daughter back,” she said. “It doesn’t matter what happens, I won’t have closure.”
The 23-year-old Hall was reported missing by family in July 2010 when she didn’t return from a trip to Cape Cod. Although police found her car, her body was not discovered until April 2012 by a man walking his dog in the Barnstable woods.
Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said Wednesday investigators were keeping “a close eye” on Wilson since Hall’s murder.
Prosecutors said Hall had been shot several times. O’Keefe says authorities think the 35-year-old Wilson, married to someone else, was the father of her child. He lived on Cape Cod at the time.
Wilson’s lawyer says his client denies the charges.