Toucher & Rich: What Is This Florida Panthers Play-By-Play Guy Talking About?
Bruins CentralShop for Bruins Gear
Buy Bruins Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Florida Panthers play-by-play guy Randy Moller is one of Rich’s favorites when it comes to calling games. After every goal he makes insane pop culture references that make absolutely no sense, but they do make for one entertaining broadcast.
Rich, Jon Wallach and Joe Haggerty of CSNNE played audio from some of his most memorable calls, and had to guess what exactly he’s referencing.
Do you know what the heck he’s talking about?
- “Mommmmm! The meatloaf! Panthers with a power play goal they get a 1-0 lead!”
- “He shoots he scores! I am an FBI agent!”
- “Another shot by Moore! He shoots he scores! Time to make the donuts!”
- “Momma cooked the breakfast with no hog!”
- “Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!”
- “L.A. face with an Oakland booty!”
- “This isn’t the real Caesar’s Palace is it?”
- “Stop looking at me swan!”
- “Straight cash homie!”
Those are just a few examples, for the full segment listen below and play along:
MORE FROM TOUCHER AND RICH