It’s a Wiggy Tuesday and as always Felger has 10 questions ready to go for former Patriots tight end Jermaine Wiggins.
This week the questions hit on everything from the Miami Dolphins bullying situation with Richie Incognito, the value of rookie hazing, the next championship in Boston and of course the “Wiggy Word On The Street.”
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. What are your thoughts on Richie Incognito as a person? Do you blame Jonathan Martin in any way shape or form?
9. What is the real value of rookie hazing in general? Does it really help the chemistry of a team?
8. In your 11 years in the NFL, give me a case of hazing that you witnessed that you were uncomfortable with. What’s the worst thing you were subjected to as a young player?
7. There are two documented cases now in the NFL where white players have openly used the n-word when addressing African Americans. Are those isolated cases, or is that more prevalent than we understand?
6. Back to the matter at hand: the following 5 teams are within a game of the last playoff berth in the AFC: Jets, Titans, Dolphins, Chargers and Browns. Who gets in?
5. Aaron Rodgers is now on the shelf in Green Bay, giving way to back up Seneca Wallace. What team with an upper echelon quarterback is best suited to sustain an injury to that quarterback?
4. Wiggy Word On The Street: “Cruisin thru UG & MTO tryin to see what the ratchetness is in the streets ya dig!!!” Please translate.
3. Voters in Houston are going to decide whether the Astrodome is fixed up and turned into a convention and event center, or left alone and likely end up being demolished. If you could tear down one stadium in the NFL right now, which one would it be?
2. If you had the kind of money that Jake Peavy does, and you decided to buy a duckboat, what would you do with it?
1. Who will win the next championship in Boston?
Listen to Wiggy’s answers below:[cbs-audio url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d4/d1/d1/d9/14119_3.MP3″ size=”340px” download=”true” name=”10 Questions with Wiggy” artist=”Felger and Massarotti”]
MORE SPORTS FROM CBS BOSTON