With Jermaine Wiggins out today, Billy Lanni steps in for 10 Questions with Felger and Massarotti.
10 Questions with Billy Lanni:
10. If there is currently one player on the Jets you’d like to have on the Pats, who would it be?
9. What NFL player or team who had success in Week 1 is most likely to fall on their faces this season? Who is the biggest fraud, in other words.
8. Who’s your favorite player in MLB right now? Why?
7. Who’s your favorite Red Sox player right now. Why?
6. The swimming community has begun to publicly doubt Diana Nyad’s swim from Cuba to key west last month — saying that she couldn’t have swum that fast for that long and wondering whether she either hung or climbed onto the boat for stretches….her team says she was merely helped by a strong current. Do you believe her feat was legit?
5. Billy Lanni word on the street: “Not much going down on the streets. Mayweather-Alverez this Saturday night. I think the young Mexican champ is gonna slap Mayweather around. KO in the 10th…sorry for using proper grammar. It takes a little buzz out of the word on the street.”
4. LeBron James told ESPN.com that he “has absolutely no idea” where he will play in 2014-15, when he becomes a free agent, although he’d like to remain in Miami. Where do you think he plays after this season?
3. Do you want the Sox to resign Jacoby Ellsbury, or are you okay with Jackie Bradley going forward?
2. Give me your NFL power rankings right now, 1-5.
1. Give me a Patriots-Jets score.