Felger & Mazz’s 10 Questions With Wiggy: Most Overrated And Underrated Patriots?
Each week Felger & Mazz pick Jermaine Wiggins’ brain with 10 Questions with Wiggy. The questions range from Boston sports to hip hop, and each answer has it’s own unique Wiggy twist.
Here is this week’s 10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Who is the most overrated player on the Patriots?
9. Rank the athletic achievement of Diana Nyad, the 64-year old distance swimmer who swam 110 miles from Cuba to Key West without a shark cage in 53 hours. Is that a sport?
8. In all your years playing football, did you have a special teams skill? If not, if you had to punt, kick, snap, or hold, what would you be best at?
7. How do we feel about a golf tournament in which the leader is -22 and there are 12 players at -15 or better? (And for a bonus question, how did Wiggy get a picture with Deutsche Bank Champion Henrik Stenson?)
6. Amazing, but Bruins rookie camp begins on Wednesday and training camp begins a week from Wednesday. Give me one player off each roster as the one you want to watch most closely.
5. Wiggy word on the street: “At the shop gettin wig split so I can be fresh, I got a new show for ya to get up on RHONJ they be on it.” Please translate.
4. Who comes out of the NFC this year?
3. If there was one event from your renowned “Eastie Olympics” competition that deserves to be picked up by the IOC for the 2016 Olympic games in Brazil, what would it be?
2. Who is the most underrated player on the Patriots?
1. The Pats opened as 6.5 favorites and are now 9.5 favorite over the Bills on Sunday. Why did the line move and who is Wiggy taking?