In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, Felger, Beetle and Jermaine Wiggins talk about Kris Humphries, the ocean, Patriots training camp, the Red Sox and so much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Of all the players on the field last night for the All-star Game, who is the one guy you want on the Red Sox?
9. Kris Humphries looked miserable and sounded worse at his Celtics introductory press conference the other day. Your thoughts on his performance and Kris Humphries in general?
8. Your thoughts on Kim Kardashian? Does she qualify as chocolate and thick?
7. What weather extreme is worse: Heat wave or blizzard? Something else?
6. Do you swim in the ocean? If not, what is the reason? If you do, what is your least favorite part of the experience?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “Just vibin to biggie da G.O.A.T. seeing what’s good in da hood on UG & WSHH….Yao Ming!!” Please translate.
4. Mo Rivera obviously has Enter Sandman. If you were a major league reliever and could choose the song you come on the field to, what would it be?
3. Should pro sports quit fighting steroids and simply allow PEDs? How about HGH?
2. As we’ve been talking about, Patriots training camp begins a week from tomorrow. When you played, did you dread the start of camp, or look forward to it? Do you still get an itch at this time of year?
1. Red Sox are currently on pace for 97 wins. How many will they finish with?[cbs-audio url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d3/d8/dZ/dD/138ZD_3.MP3″ size=”340px” download=”true” name=”10 Questions with Wiggy” artist=”Felger and Massarotti”]