In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, the guys discuss the Patriots offense, the Tour de France, athletes in the nude and so much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. With Brady’s top five receivers from last year in a different uniform, healing up, or, in one case, behind bars, (Welker, Woodhead, Lloyd, Gronkowski, and Hernandez), how should the Pats play offense in September and October?
9. Miami LB Darnell Ellerbe, formerly of the Ravens, says the Patriots are vulnerable. Are they?
8. If you went to Fenway Park last night for the Paul McCartney concert — as Beetle did — what is the one song (either Beetles, McCartney or Wings) you would want to hear?
7. What is the best local venue to see a band?
6. With the Tour de France reaching stage, we simply ask: is cycling a sport?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “If u haven’t see it ck it out BET awards has def got their weight up, Kels & Uncle Charlie ripped it. You gotta catch up.” Please translate.
4. Bonus word on the street — a text from Aaron Hernandez: “I’m coming to grab that tonight u gon b around i need dat and we could step for a little again.”
3. What should the Bruins third line look like on opening day?
2. ESPN The Magazine just released its “Body Issue.” Which athlete would you like to see naked more than any other?
1. Patriots training camp begins in two weeks. What would you rather watch: a regular season MLB baseball game or an NFL team’s first PRACTICE in July?Comments