Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, the guys discuss Dwight Howard, hotdogs, Tim Tebow, fireworks and so much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. If you had the cap room and he wanted to play for your team — would you pursue Dwight Howard in free agency?
9. Nathan’s annual hot dog eating contest is tomorrow, how many hot dogs do you think you can eat in 10 minutes? Have you ever tried to “competitively eat” anything?
8. Wimbledon is heating up. How come tennis was so much bigger when I was a kid? Is it even a sport, Wiggy?
7. Asked Tony this yesterday: Does the Aaron Hernandez story make more likely or less likely that Tim Tebow makes the Patriots?….Or no impact whatsoever?
6. What player on the Red Sox who is currently enjoying good success, scares you the most in the second half?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “This is the End save ur beans it ain’t worth it. LHHAtl is getting juicy u better catch up ya dig.” Please translate.
4. The city council in Glenndale, Arizona has approved a plan that will allow the Coyotes to stay in the Phoenix area. Which sucks. They don’t deserve a team….Is there any city, in any sport, less deserving of a team? If the coyotes are No. 1 on that list, what’s No. 2?
3. Bill Belichick recently joined Bon Jovi for the European leg of their tour, if you could tour with any band who would it be?
2. Will Tim Thomas be a starting goalie for a playoff team next season? What team?
1. Are you a fireworks guy? What is your favorite one to set off?