Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, Jermaine is asked about the Stanley Cup Finals, Doc Rivers’ future in Boston, the Red Sox, and much more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. If you could take one player off the Blackhawks and put him on the Bruins, who would it be?
9. Who are some of your favorite bad quarterbacks of all time? Guys who you knew weren’t very good but still rooted for anyway?
8. If you were the Celtics, and Doc Rivers was playing games with his contract like he is now, how would you handle it?
7. Will Middlebrooks returned to the lineup last night and went 1-for-7. Stephen Drew remained at SS and went 1-for-6. Iglesias came off the bench as a pinch runner. Is that how you would have handled the lineup last night?
6. Did Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson deserve the 30 days he got from the judge yesterday?
5. Wiggy word on the street: “It’s simple, Bruins its time to get turnt up, i gotta big ups my peeps in Lawtown at Currency in for lacing me up, and I gotta fall back on Cluade.” Please translate
4. If you could live in any city in America other than Boston, what would it be?
3. Who will score more goals in the Finals, Jaromir Jagr or Tyler Seguin?
2. Whose your least-favorite NFL player?
1. NHL Stanley Cup Finals prediction.