Felger & Mazz: 10 Questions With Wiggy
In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, some of the topics covered included the Bruins, the Penguins, the Red Sox, and Wiggy’s word on the street.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. If you could take one player off the Penguins and put him on the Bruins, who would it be?
9. Spurs-Heat: Who do you like?
8. If you were pitching against David Ortiz and he flipped the bat like he did against Hiroki Kuroda on Sunday night, would you drill him the next time up? How about the next hitter, Mike Napoli?
7. What’s been your single, favorite play from the B’s playoff run so far?
6. Should shields be mandatory in the NHL?
5. Time for the Wiggy word on the street. Text from today: “For all my underground heads Chief Keef, I gotta admit Bron is Beast, Make sure U checkout Zino Smashed Da Homie video!!!!” Please translate.
4. If you could make one lineup change for the B’s right now, either taking a player from the press box and activating him, or simply changing players from line-to-line or pairing-to-pairing, what would it be?
3. Did Roy Hibbert deserve a $75,000 fine for what he said at the podium the other day?
2. One game, tonight: If you could have any goalie in the NHL, who would it be?
1. Predict the 2013 Stanley Cup champion.