A few months ago, Toucher & Rich sent Adolfo out to the comic book store to ask people how they felt about Disney buying the rights to the Star Wars franchise.
Adolfo asked one of the guys he talked to about his “stack” of comic books, wanting to know what he had. It was so entertaining, the guys thought they’d send Adolfo back to ask some people “what’s in their stack,” among other things.
Adolfo met up with a gentleman and asked him if he watched a certain cartoon series, but the guy said that he didn’t get Cartoon Network at home. If you can you believe that? Adolfo then asked him a few other questions — with Toucher and Rich trying to guess the answers.
Try it out and see if you can guess how the guy will answer these questions:
1. Who is you’re favorite musical artist?
2. What is you’re favorite snack?
3. If you could be any comic book character who would you be?
4. Do you LARP (live action role-playing)?
5. Do you own any figurines?