With Jermaine Wiggins in studio, that means Felger and Massarotti play “10 Questions with Wiggy.” This week the guys talked about the Red Sox, Kevin Ware’s injury, Robinson Cano’s future in New York, the Bruins, and more.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. We’ve asked this question with other teams, so today we’ll do it with the Red Sox. If MLB had a franchise tag, and you could protect just one non-pitcher in the Red Sox system, who would it be?
9. We’ve all seen the Kevin Ware injury from Sunday. Wiggy, in your 11 years in the NFL, major college football, or whatever sport at whatever level, what is the most gruesome injury you have ever seen in a game or practice?
8. Who is your least-favorite current member of the Boston Celtics?
7. The Seattle Seahawks yesterday traded backup quarterback Matt Flynn to Oakland. According to reports, Pete Carroll is now considering bringing in Tim Tebow to back up Russell Wilson. Smart move by Pete?
6. Word is that Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano will fire agent Scott Boras and sign with a new agency founded by Shawn Carter, also known as the rapper Jay-Z. Wiggy, if you could have any rap artist represent you, who would it be?
5. The first round of the NFL draft is three weeks from Thursday. Give me your early mock projection for the Patriots with the 29th pick of the first round.
4. It looks like this season that the Yankees actually, legitimately suck. For the first time in maybe 20 years, that slogan is actually true. Are you happy with that or is it more interesting if they’re good?
3. By the same token, do you want the Bruins to face Montreal in the playoffs or do you want nothing to do with them?
2. Last week we had LeBron James complaining about officiating. We had Danny Ainge, of all people, complaining that LeBron was embarrassing for complaining about officiating. We had Pat Riely, of all people, complaining that Danny Ainge was the biggest whiner in basketball. Of all the hypocrisy flying around in that grouping, who was the biggest hypocrite?
1. Give me a win total for the Red Sox this season.