Local

Milford Propane Tank Explodes, Hospitalizes Worker With Facial Burns

View Comments
This forklift in Milford caught fire on Sunday, burning a worker.

This forklift in Milford caught fire on Sunday, burning a worker.

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

MILFORD (CBS) – A propane tank explosion has left a work hospitalized with burns to his face.

A fire broke out at St. Gobain Containers Company on National St. in Milford at about 7:30 a.m.

The 55-year-old victim was filling a fork lift with propane when the tank exploded.

He is in stable condition with first degree burns.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,073 other followers