Jermaine Wiggins is in for Tuesday’s with Wiggy on the Felger and Massarotti show and that means 10 Questions with Wiggy. This weeks’ edition is all about the NFL and free agency.
10 Questions with Wiggy:
10. Who would you rather have? Percy Harvin for a first round pick or Anquan Boldin for a sixth?
9. If you could pick one pass rusher on the market, who would it be?
8. You’re the Patriots and you can only keep one player out of the following group: Julian Edelman, Kyle Arrington and Danny Woodhead. Which one do you keep?
7. Who is the worst Patriots free agent signing of all time?
6. Who is the best Patriots free agent signing of all time?
5. What is the best free agent signing in the history of NFL free agency?
4. Wiggy, in your 11-year NFL career, what was your most memorable free agent moment? Give us a good story.
3. If you’re the Jets, who is your opening day starter next season — David Garard or Mark Sanchez?
2. Who would you rather have? Dashon Goldson or Ed Reed?
1. If the Pats lose Wes Welker, who should they replace him with?
[cbs-audio url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d2/dC/dL/dZ/12CLZ_3.MP3″ size=”340px” download=”true” name=”10 Questions with Wiggy” artist=”Felger and Massarotti”]