Jeb Bush has flip-flopped on the issue of citizenship for Illegal Immigrants.
On June 12, 2012 Bush talked of his support for citizenship for illegal immigrants in an interview with Charlie Rose.
On March 4, 2013 he changed his tune in an interview with Matt Lauer, saying he no longer supported a path to citizenship.
On March 5, 2013 his book came out in which he blasted the notion of citizenship, writing that it will draw more undocumented persons to the U.S..
On March 7, 2013 he distanced himself from the hard line anti-citizenship stance.
March 10, 2013 Bush went on the Sunday TV talk shows and said a path to citizenship would be acceptable in certain circumstances.
Do you feel a path to citizenship is a healthy move for modern America? Would Americans tolerate the measures necessary to rid the country of undocumented workers?
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking