In this week’s edition of 10 Questions with Wiggy, Felger asks Wiggy and Mazz about the NFL, the NBA Trade Deadline, the Oscars, upgrading the Bruins, and much more.
10 Question with Wiggy:
10. Next year, one year only, who deserves to be the highest-paid quarterback in the league?
9. Namdi Asomugha is about to be restructured or cut in Philly, which has led to some talk about how he failed to really fit in with the Eagles. According to Hollis Thomas of WIP, Asomugha would eat lunch in his car in order to get some “me time” away from teammates. How do you feel about eating in the car?
8. We haven’t talked to you since before the NBA trade deadline. What are your thoughts on it? Did the Celts chicken out?
7. I understand you didn’t watch the Oscars. Is there any host that could get you to watch?
6. Who deserves to be the highest-paid QB in the league over the next SIX years?
5. If you could upgrade one thing on the Bruins, what would it be?
4. Manti Te’o ran a 4.81 40-yard dash at the combine and was considered slow. You weren’t invited to the combine. So what was your pro day time? What’s the best number you ever ran? What would you run now? What would Tony and I run?
3. There’s a report that the NHL, in an effort to re-coup revenue from the lockout, is considering multiple outdoor games the next few years other than just the winter classic. Reportedly, Gillette is being considered. If there was one matchup in one stadium that you would want to see, what is it?
2. Apparently there has been an uproar over a nine-year old Brockton child rap artist who raps about “hoes” and “coke” and slapping the butts of bent-over women in spandex. Again, he’s nine. But that’s not my point here. My point is his name. His handle. Little poopy? Or lil poopy? Question, for Wiggy, Mazz and Beetle: What would be your rap names?
1. Who deserves to be the highest paid QB in the league over the next twelve years?
[cbs-audio url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d1/d2/d9/d8/dJ/1298J_3.MP3″ size=”340px” download=”true” name=”10 Questions with Wiggy” artist=”Felger and Massarotti”]