Reporting Bradley Jay
According to a recent Rasmussen survey of 1000 American adults,”13% think including the amount employers pay toward worker’s health insurance as part of overall taxable income is a good idea.” Also, “48% favor partially taxing health benefits for those with income greater than $150,000 and fully taxing the benefits for those who make more than $250,000 annually.”
Come on! Enough is enough. This is really a back breaker. Worse, it is a spirit breaker. Is there no end to the squeeze? Uncle Sam, have you no decency? Really sir, have you no decency?
If I thought that there were no other ways to climb out of our financial hole, the idea would be a little less nauseating. But there are other ways.
Our system is more bloated than a beached whale after a week in the sun, and there is fat that can be cut that will not affect the vital organs that keep our country alive. But all we hear is scare speech.
Trim the fat before you come to me with talk of taxing health benefits.
Do you agree? I will be addressing this early Friday morning on the WBZ overnight. Give this some thought and give us a call at 617 254 1030.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking