Have you had a lengthy relationship? If so, how did you manage it? What are the keys, the tricks, and the things one must know and do to make it work?
Perhaps old chestnuts like “never go to bed mad” really make a difference. Maybe you need to pay attention to what your partner means instead of what he or she says? Or could it be that folks just get too lazy to break up?
Jay Talking hit the streets to ask folks what they feel are the reasons for their successful relationships. I was quite surprised by the frank and insightful answers I received.
If you hit the play button and check out the Jay Talking video, chances are you will learn something you can apply to your own relationships.
- Join Bradley Jay for the Jay Talking radio show Sunday nights at ten.
- See more videos at Jay Talking page and click for all Bradley Jay blogs.
- Sign up for Jay Talking newsletters.
- Follow Bradley Jay on twitter.com/jaytalkingwbz
- Check out the Jay Talking Facebook page at facebook.com/jaytalking